Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Anatomy of a Layout Anatomy of a Layout: April 2014 Tiffany's Kit

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Our anatomy pages are supposed to be made with the main kit only, but due to some miscommunication in scheduling, we did not have an anatomy page this month. So, I made a video anatomy using the Tiffany's kit collection, and a few things from my stash. Here's the layout:

[img:width=550&height=550]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398551596_16_FT0_photo_1.jpg[/img]

And, here is the video:

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Such a pretty layout Rae, I'll be checking out the video a little later!

Snagg1
          Send PM

I love it!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Beautiful, Rae!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

This design is fit for a princess!!!!! I love what you did with the frame center and the strip of the bling on the dots!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

OMG this is so beautiful Rae, and your video was so inspiring!

So beautiful, Rae! Thanks so much for sharing!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Thanks, ladies! I felt bad that there was no audio, but I think the text was okay?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Gorgeous page!!! Thanks for another great tutorial from you Rae!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

This Lo is 'gasp out loud' gorgeous

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                        Send PM

The lo came gorgeous and the video is just fine with text. My hubs cracks me up! I'll usually watch the vid while folding laundry and sometimes he'll come in during the intro music and do some crazy dancing! Lol

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I have to say I am NOT a fan of music during a tutorial. I guess I am just not tolerant of hearing music that I don't like. 🙂

Beautiful layout Rae =)

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

WOW Rae, pretty! Love how you used the oval from the frame! The photo is priceless…what an adorable face. I did miss your voice though! Love this LO!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.