Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Anatomy of a Layout Anatomy of a Layout – August 2013 – Passion Berry

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Here is step by step how to layer and cluster to make this adorable page using only the main kit this month.

[img:width=533&height=1600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1375732631_572_FT0_augustanatomy1.jpg[/img]
      [img:width=533&height=1600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1375732693_572_FT0_augustanatomy2.jpg[/img]
      [img:width=533&height=1600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1375732693_572_FT0_augustanatomy3.jpg[/img]
      [img:width=533&height=1600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1375732693_572_FT0_augustanatomy4.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Awesome! Great page!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Andie, that's gorgeous!!!!
          Thanks for a fantastic tutorial!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

This is awesome, Andie!! I tend to rip apart my flowers too…hehehe!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great tutorial Andie and such a cute layout, thanks for sharing!

Such a gorgeous page! Thanks for the step by step Andie!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Beeyootiful Andie! I can already tell I want to hoard that picket fence.

I want to hoard the fence too – cute layout Andie!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks gals!!

Love the LO Andie!

This is so cute…I love the design and all the pink. Cute title and darling photo. Love the bits of lace and the fence.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.