Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Anatomy of a Layout Anatomy of a Layout "The Looking Glass"

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM
      A photo tutorial by: Angelica Franssen
      Using the June Collection The Looking Glass

100_9020-2.jpg

Take the white cardstock distress then trim out a 1 inch from each side

step1-2.jpg

Take the blue patte paper, distress and trim out 1.5 each from each side. Layer on top of the white

step2-1.jpg

The the center of the white cardstock and mist.

step4-1-1.jpg

Once dried place on top of the blue patte paper

step5-2.jpg

Mat your photo with a contrasting cardstock. Trim and distress two other larger mats for layering.

step6-1.jpg

Once you have your mats layered to your liking, glue the ribbon undeeath to the one side. Glue to page

step8-1.jpg

Treat a DA Chippy. For the fence I use a paint dauber then misted and inked. Glue to page
      step9-1.jpg

Add your flowers. Here I bent the Petaloo vine then added a Prima flower on top
      step10-1.jpg

I made some little rosettes from the navy Blue cardstock. Add to page
      step11-1.jpg

Add your butterflies
      step12-1.jpg

Add your title….and your done!!
      100_9020-2.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love it Angelica. I love how you added the touches of pink.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

ooooo thanks Ang that is amazing love love love it 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Beautiful!!! Must say that me and the TPC pps are not getting along very well. Have been anxiously awaiting the reveal for some inspiration!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ohhh, Ang!!! It's so beautiful. Love how you've caught the colours of the photo! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Great job Ang!! This is so cute. You are too good at actually cutting your layers. I'm such a paper-waster cuz I normally just layer them over the top of each other and waste all of that precious paper that is covered up!! Great tip!

Gorgeous LO, Angelica! Beautiful misting and masking and love the blues!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Gorgeous lo and adorable picture…..thanks for the info…..

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Great job Ang!! This is so cute. You are too good at actually cutting your layers. I'm such a paper-waster cuz I normally just layer them over the top of each other and waste all of that precious paper that is covered up!! Great tip!

**GASP**

Oh Lisa, that's a crime against scrapbooking!!! LOL!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Aww, thank you so much girls!! I really appreciate it!! First time I've done something like this.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

**GASP**

[/quote]

I was wondering if anyone else was miserly like me, I cut my papers the same way you do Ang! Gotta make good with every scrap!!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

[quote]

**GASP**

[/quote]

LOL! I'm a bad, bad girl!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Love it Ang, these anatomy of a layouts are a terrific idea.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Love this Ang! I have to try cutting my papers again instead of wasting too!

I'm so loving the TA and how you did it. I'm very visual and glad to actually see what you do……Just lovely!!! TFS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.