Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop and another one….:)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Here is one more that need some help! Won't work with the orange shirt! Needs to be maroon. Do you think you could do just one more edit job??? Sorry, guys, but what was she thinking….orange??? for Christmas???? lol!!!! Did she not see the scrapability of this pic??? (kiddding Kris!!) But I would appreciate any help with it!!!
      [img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290815916_66_FT0_bubba_tree.jpg[/img]

hehehe..I just tued a photo of the gorgeous Beauty Berry plant in the woods behind my house from purple to red…Sacrilegious I know..But purple berries didn't match my LO!!!

[img:width=600&height=903]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290817348_55_FT53531_dsc_0894_copysm_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=903]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290817348_55_FT53531_dsc_0894_redsmcopy_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Awesome, Lisa! It looks beautiful!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Robin, you are funny! I always kick myself for not coordinating my kids' clothes after I take pictures!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

very cool picture Lisa 🙂 and awww thta pic of the lil guy decorating the tree….he is soooooo cute 🙂
            I am in desperate need of some christmasy looking photos myself…grrrr ….lost most of my old xmas photos during a crash on my computer last year. I do have lots of snow pictures of the mountains around here, most of them have sleds in them though lol. I think I will call my daughter and tell her to get on the christmas photos and send me some 🙂 hehe

What a gorgeous tree Robin!!

Love those berries Lisa!
            Here are a few Robin cuz you know I can't stop at one! ;)

Just the shirt

[img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290861677_38_FT53531_1.jpg[/img]

Antique-

[img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290861503_38_FT53531_antique.jpg[/img]

Texture

[img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290861554_38_FT53531_texture1.jpg[/img]

LisaN – wow…..love the bottom 2. That texture one is super great.

Hey I bought a few of the actions that yu recommended from EZ and I am in total love with the porcelain. I only bought a few since I had to go easy on the budget. I added them to my wishlist and will pick off the wishlist in the future.

Just an outstanding job.

Robin, thanks for posting your needs here. It gives me some clue as to what I need to look for in photo coloring – what will work and that lipstick red may not work.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I played a little 🙂 The first is strictly color change, the second with a little effect 🙂

color.jpg

edit.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

When I see all the beautiful results from your editing ladies i am trying to motivate myself to lea PSE

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Ditto…these are soooo cool…..love the different looks!!!

I think Im getting it for Christmas. Where do I start once I get it?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Kathi & Tricia, let's motivate each other to lea the program! I am upgrading to PSE 9 as I have an ancient version and I bot a how to book to go with it. Maybe we could have a weekly technique to lea – help each other figure it out. Maybe some of the swirly PS experts could dream up a monthly PSE challenge for us, beginning with some simple techniques and gradually increase the level of difficulty. Anyone interested?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hmmmm…. maybe LisaG will choose someone who has PSE expertise to be on the design team then that person could post tutorials and run challenges in PSE. Hmmm… thinking…thinking…who would be a good candidate for that position?
                  [img:width=21&height=20]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290894936_38_FT53531_1078-thinking.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.