Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Angel canvas picture tutorial

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

you´ll find my tutorial in the swirlydoos blog today =)

http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.se/2014/12/angel-canvas-picture-tutorial.html

That is so cool, Maja! Thanks for a great project.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Wonderful tute Maja!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the tutorial Maja!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great canvas, thanks for sharing!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

This is gorgeous and so creative!!!!
          Thanks so much for coming up with this!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow! Fab tutorial!! Thank you Maja!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Fantastic tut, Maja! Love your canvas!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Beautiful Maja!!! LOVE it!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.