Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Angelica!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I need to know where you got that flourish you used on your amazing layout for the Swirly Hues post on the blog ;D Would you mind sharing your secret? It's beautiful and the layout is gorgeous!! !lol !heart

Thanks so much!

BTW – Lisa V – your layout is amazing as well! I love that picture! ;D

Snagg1
      Send PM

Thank you ;D

Diana, it is a die from Cheery Lynne Designs. I know I had the same die stuffed deep in my stash for about a year and had forgotten about it until Ang used it a couple of months ago.I remembered I had it and pulled it out!! It is beautiful!!

Thanks LisaG! I hope it's still available – I want it!!!

It is Diana, LisaN just got it after I directed her to the site! Beware, there are others that are beautiful, I had to stop myself after ordering few!! Lisa says I'm BAD…

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

It is Diana, LisaN just got it after I directed her to the site! Beware, there are others that are beautiful, I had to stop myself after ordering few!! Lisa says I'm BAD…

I won't look, then. I think DH is going to sit me down for the spending talk when he sees my next Swirly bill, so better not to give him more ammo 🙂

I was able to use the photo on the site and make a studio file for my silhouette ;D shhhh! I'm trying to be good about spending extra this month. So far doing pretty good. Thanks for letting me know where it came from though – I will be looking there in the future! ;D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Off to check out the site

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sorry, I didn't see this until now, Diana! I love it!!! It's soooo pretty!!! I pre-ordered it a few months back when it first came out from Franticstamper.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

[quote]

I won't look, then. I think DH is going to sit me down for the spending talk when he sees my next Swirly bill, so better not to give him more ammo 🙂

[/quote]

I'm expecting the talk from my DH any day now (LOL!).

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]
                [quote]

[/quote]

I'm expecting the talk from my DH any day now (LOL!).
                [/quote]

Oh yeah, had that! Not good ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.