Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll Angelica's Blog

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Reposting with a WORKING link…lol

http://angelicascrappenings.blogspot.com/

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Gotcha 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yep, that works.

Following your beautiful blog!! Love the bg!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Manda!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.