Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Another Fun Photo Shoot

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I took some photos of my dh's baby cousin this last weekend and I thought I would share some with you. I had a lot of fun with her.

Georgie%2B01.jpg

Georgie%2B02.jpg

Georgie%2B03.jpg

Georgie%2B06.jpg

Georgie%2B05.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Precious! Great pics!

What sweet photos!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

those are awesome……..wow 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Awesome, Mandy!!!!

What a sweetheart. Great pics!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

This was like a dream shoot for a 20 month old lol. She literally just hung around the area where I was shooting and I was able to take several hundred pics of her.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Beautiful pictures! Picturing the LO's in my head :o)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Those are gorgeous pictures!!

These are awesome – I saw them on your photography blog! Love your work!

LOVE them – wild about them. wow – and a dream for you too if you scrap them. What fun to scrap. Gosh – just spectacular!

Mandy those are awesome photos!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks girls. I am planning on scrapping the top two for sure.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

how sweet and precious is that!!!! She is adorable, and you are pretty incredible!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

WOW, those are fantastic!!!!
                      Question: did you have a black background set up? or did you black it out in photoshop?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.