Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! another Hello from far away Sweden

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I guess it's time to introduce myself, My name is Lotta (lilola/L8P8 on the web) I'm an 42 (soon 43) year old/young woman married to Jan since -99 and a mom of four beautiful children; cassandra 12, Vanessa 10, Jamie 5 and Sabrina 3. I love to do my own cards and some scrapping. If you wnat to know more about me just ask! And if you wnat to see some of the things I've done you can look here;
      http://l8p8s-pyssel.blogspot.com/
      I recently started it so I havent put so much in it yet but it will come ;-)

best regards
      Lotta
      [img:width=220&height=165]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287778027_363_FT0_nyr10231.jpg[/img]

Welcome!

Welcome Lotta!!! Nice to have you with us!!

groupwelcome.gif

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Lotta, come on in and join the fun.

Welcome! This is really a great place to hang out and the kits are the best!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi and Welcome to SDoos!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hi Lotta! Welcome to Swirlyville~

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Lotta!

Welcome I just joined also and the girls are very welcoming and inspiring

Hello Lotta and WELCOME!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lotta, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! I just took a peek at your blog; those cards are adorable!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello Lotta!!! Welcome home!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Thank's for all the warm welcoming… I'm looking forward to get the november kit, the materials are different from what you find here especially the flowers.
                  //Lotta

Hello Lotta. Welcome to Swirlydoos.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hi Lotta! Welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.