Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Another prayer request…

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

If you are a praying person, then I need a little Divine intervention!

My daughter Shannon is having issues with her hopefully soon to be ex husband. I won't go into details, as this kind of stuff, BAD stuff, has been going on for the whole 13 years they have been together. Suffice it to say that he is a SOB who is making her life even MORE of a living hell. If you could include her in your prayers, I would appreciate it. Seems God is the only one who can help her get out of this in one piece!

Oh, and say a little prayer for me too! I have been having some really bad thoughts about this situation… like wanting to hire Dexter!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sending prayers Robin to both of you that all will be well. Don't hire Dexter either!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Robin, I will keep you both in my prayers. I hope she is able to get out of the situation soon and have a better life.

Hugs Robin!
        my thoughts are with you both.

You will both be included in my prayers. I believe in Karma as well…Hang in there…

Hang in there Robin!! My thoughts and prayers are with you both!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

awwwwww {{HUGGS }}, I will have you both in my prayers 🙂

If you are a praying person, then I need a little Divine intervention!

My daughter Shannon is having issues with her hopefully soon to be ex husband. I won't go into details, as this kind of stuff, BAD stuff, has been going on for the whole 13 years they have been together. Suffice it to say that he is a SOB who is making her life even MORE of a living hell. If you could include her in your prayers, I would appreciate it. Seems God is the only one who can help her get out of this in one piece!

Oh, and say a little prayer for me too! I have been having some really bad thoughts about this situation… like wanting to hire Dexter!!!!

Robin~ Will keep you both in my prayers….especially you…because I too have thought of hiring Dexter…LOL..in the past!

Prayers indeed for all of you.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Robin, you're both in my prayers, this has to be so horrible for you {{{{{{{{{{Robin}}}}}}}}}}

You will both be included in my prayers. I believe in Karma as well…Hang in there…

same here on both, btw, do they have kids together? cuz unfortuatley, he's never really an ex then.

Ain't that the truth, Shell.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

yeah, they have 3 kids, and I know what you mean. BUT, I had kids and my ex dissapeared for many years!! No dad is better than a BAD DAD! (They only reason he ever came back around was because the DA found him and went after him for child support) Then he dissapeared again!! So it IS possible for him to fall of the face of the earth!! I can only hope!

I raised my kids alone, and yes, it was tough…but better than living in an abusive home! No child deserves to be raised like that. My grandkids haven't been physically abused… yet. But they have seen more abuse and BS than ANYBODY needs to see! What he has done to their mom will stay with them forever. That in itself is abuse in my book! This guy NEEDS to go! HOW he goes makes no difference, although I personally would like him meet Dexter!!!! UGH!! I can picture it! I'm bad!

Snagg1
                Send PM

That's ok Robin. You are only human and a Mom to boot. All Mom's think like that when they go into protective mode.

I believe in Karma too. Just wish it would come around when I'm there to see it! Big hugs and big prayers for some divine intervention coming your way.

I will keep all of you in my prayers, Robin! Hope things straighten out soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.