Home Forums Kit Talk Camp Swirlydoos Scrapbook Retreats ANXIOUSLY AWAITING SWIRLY CAMP PICTURES

This topic contains 363 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OK you guys….where are some pictures….other than the CAKE you've been indulging in….I heard that there might be a picture of Lisa imitating Thelma from last year…..and what about the other 'loins'…..

Yeah…pictures, pictures, PICTURES!!! We want to see want you are doing!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hurry UP!

Yeah!

Snagg1
          Send PM

I want to know about the special prize Lisa G!!!!!!!!!! You know…..those things…. *tapping foot* LOL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I want to know about the special prize Lisa G!!!!!!!!!! You know…..those things…. *tapping foot* LOL

Me too!! Pictures, pictures!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yeah me too!! I know there is pictures!! You are scrapper's after all!! Wanna see please!!

Hey now, there is no time during camp! :p

We will get a ton of pictures no doubt!

Hope everyone is having fun!

I hope you guys are having a blast up in those beautiful mtns!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Hey now, there is no time during camp! :p

We will get a ton of pictures no doubt!

Hope everyone is having fun!

So true. Last year, I know we were just too busy to post anything, but I still want to see!

Sorry, we have been too busy to post. But, don't despair, there are many pictures to be shared when we get back home. We miss you guys!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh it is sooooo quiet on the board, we miss all of you more than you're missing us for sure!! LOL! Geez, I may start answering my own posts soon.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Let's see…
                Just a taste. Wild zebra woman is Kim!!!!! Crazy girl!

[img:width=500&height=375]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1307230831_38_FT96238_dsc03099.jpg[/img]

[img:width=500&height=375]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1307230855_38_FT96238_dsc03102.jpg[/img]
                [img:width=500&height=375]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1307230874_38_FT96238_dsc03106.jpg[/img]
                [img:width=375&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1307230897_38_FT96238_dsc03117.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh it looks like you are having way way too much fun
                  !! Wish we were all there!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Can't wait to meet up with the wild zebra woman at CHA!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 365 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.