Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Any pregnancy photo tips for me?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

So I am officially half way through this pregnancy, and I have yet to take a picture of myself, nor have I had any taken. I was thinking that I would like to take some that shows a silhouette, but I'm not sure if I would maybe use photoshop for that after I take a pic?? What are your ideas to get some nice pics?

Wish you lived here. I love doing mateity shoots. Try standing in front of a window where direct sunlight is coming through. That may give you a nice silhouette.

Snagg1
        Send PM

That was going to be my suggestion too.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awww, other's pregnancy go so fast. Not for you though huh?

How about your kiddes hand on your belly.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Great ideas, ladies! Thank you! I hope to be able to get my mom to take some pics tomorrow.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

your hands in a heart shape around your belly button are always cute ones 🙂

Great ideas. Congrats on the half way mark.

I was preggers so long ago that I don't think they even had cameras….much less photo shoot ideas! Sorry!!!

I was preggers so long ago that I don't think they even had cameras….much less photo shoot ideas! Sorry!!!

Ditto!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

Ditto!!!
                  [/quote]

Yep :p

I feel the same way. If there were cameras then I dodged them!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Rae, you gotta let us see k!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

You ladies are cracking me up! I always avoided the camera my whole life, and especially when I was pregnant the first two times, but I'm sorry about that now. Not just because I don't have the pics to scrap, but because I literally have less than five pictures of myself from ages 18-24. I have more from then on, but still not many.
                      We were so busy yesterday that I forgot to ask my mom to take some pics. MAYBE I can get dh to do it! And, I will show you guys if I get it done, and probably beg for some photoshop assistance!!

Rae, why don't you go to JC Penney (if you have one) and get some taken at their studio. They have cheap pic packages and always have coupons and you get the backdrop. Plus you can show them any photos you like others have taken and ask them to do shots like that. I did that when Tahlia was 4 weeks old and did all the shots I wish I had done of my other daughter at that age. I really wish I had thought to do it when I was pregnant.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.