Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Anyone know of some black and white paper collections

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I seriously need some black and white for my son's wedding photos. I have been doing layouts with photos in black and white, because the red carpet in the church and the brides flowers which were every color in the rainbow, just clash with everything. Any suggestions?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Bo Bunny Enchanted- it's a couple of years old, but if you can find it, it would be perfect for weddings!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I agree.

Teresa Collins Mr & Mrs range is black and white and is wedding themed. A bit old now though so not sure how available it would be….

Snagg1
            Send PM

Manor House Believe line is black and white but I like the BoBunny better

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I can't find Enchanted anywhere. I started going through some papers I have and will try to make some of those work. Thanks for the help girls!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

You know what, I had a fe of the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection and these will work perfect. The church was dark and so the browns and reds in this collection will work perfect. I ordered another collection from Amazon. Just hoping they actually have it. I still would like enchanted but if not I will continue looking through my stash.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I still have some of the Enchanted line. I'll see if I can find it. If I can, I'll send it to you. 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh you are really sweet. Timepiece should keep me going for awhile.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Authentique Irrisistable, released sept 2013, all blk/ white as I recall

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Yes, I love that line!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Didn't Basic Grey have a really great b&w line a couple of years ago? I wonder if that would still be available?

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Authentique also has a new blk/white line out with some blue turquoise color in it. Elegant I think its called.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Thanks Maggi!

came to give you my input but it seems like I'm late! Everyone's collection ideas are great! Can't wait to see some more wedding pages! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.