Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Anyone using a Mac with PSE?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have a new IMac coming! Squeal!! I see there is a Mac version of PSE. Has anyone used it?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Congrats!!!!!!
        But I still use the Windows platform.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Just looked at Lisa N's tute .. and she must be using a Mac . so looks I'm good!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I have a Mac Sandi. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. And good luck. You will LOVE your Mac!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have a Mac with PSE. I don't use PSE as much or as well as Lisa but I haven't had any trouble.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.