Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Anyone watch Jesse Ventura?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I watched Conspiracy Theory this afteoon, and it freaked me out! Did anyone watch the episode about doomsday in 2012 and the govt. building underground bunkers for all the rich/politicians? It was downright scary!!!

They were taking the empty missile silos and converting them into underground condos that have everything to sustain life when the planet blows up from solar flares in 2012. They also had a bit about the underground bunker being built under the Denver airport that's being built.

What-da-ya-think????

I've never seen it tho I have seen the previews. Thought about watching it but not sure how much I'd believe of it. Did they have proof? Be interesting to watch and see..

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I don't believe that stuff. Man can't possibly predict something like that in my opinion. Science has been disprooven time and time again as well as people like Nostradomus or other so called prophets. As a Christian I have my own beliefs and God said not to dwell on the end times, so I don't.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm with you Mandy…What will be will be, and I dont dwell…

I, too, am a Christian and believe that no man knows the time or date of the second coming of the Lord. That's what my Bible says, so I believe it. I do believe, however, that there may be something up with the solar flare thing. The show was thought provoking if nothing else. Whatever happens, I know where I'm going…..whew!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Amen sista!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well, if the shit ever hits the fan (and it will – according to my bible) i'd like directions to the condos! LOL!!!!

Have ya'll read the Left Behind series? http://www.leftbehind.com/ Those right there are the most NON-fiction, FICTION books i've ever read! Talk about thought provoking – AND UNBELIEVABLY well written!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yes Ive read them and I love that series.

Well, if the shit ever hits the fan (and it will – according to my bible) i'd like directions to the condos! LOL!!!!

Have ya'll read the Left Behind series? http://www.leftbehind.com/ Those right there are the most NON-fiction, FICTION books i've ever read! Talk about thought provoking – AND UNBELIEVABLY well written!

LOL!!! Maybe Jesse will give us directions in the next show!
            I've read most of those books, but I just thought that the reaction of the folks that were left behind on planes, trains and automobiles was a little too calm. If half the passengers on a plane just evaporated, I'd be hysterical….not just wondering what had happened. I think there would be a lot more chaos…..

I don't believe that stuff. Man can't possibly predict something like that in my opinion. Science has been disprooven time and time again as well as people like Nostradomus or other so called prophets. As a Christian I have my own beliefs and God said not to dwell on the end times, so I don't.

I totally agree!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

If in all reality maybe they will pick the best scrapbookers to go into the caves or whatever they are and since SDoos has the best we are all good to go :P

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

My Dad was saying that they've had bunkers for a long time incase the end of the world came. He also said that most likely if something like that happens underground gases will suffocate everyone or seriously damage them. Ya that's my Dad for you. He's a mechanical engineer lol.

They built bunkers during the cold war, I would HOPE that with the current state of the economy, our govt isn't wasting money on that sheot!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Actually, a lot of people built fallout shelters in their backyards and most cities had designate places to go. It sort of died down and then there was another rash of them after the Cuban Missile Crisis. By that time, I was all of 15 and was able to figure out on my own that anyone who survived would die later from radiation poisoning or starvation. Under those circumstances, I'd much rather die instantly from a direct hit.

You and me both, Peggy. I was actually glad that San Angelo is reportedly on the main list for a direct hit because of a high security Air Force base that is here and a very hush, hush radar site just 30 miles from here. I want all my family by my side when it hits…..we can all go to Glory together!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.