Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements April Info/Updates

This topic contains 102 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi, gals!

First, our April reveal will be on the 12th! The blog hop will be the 12th-13th. And, it's a weekend!

Next, please join me in saying farewell to Amy and Elena. Amy's term is up, and is expecting her first baby, as many of you know, in just a couple of weeks! We hope she posts some pictures after she gets home with her little bundle of joy! As for Elena, the postal service and customs has been VERY unpredictable, making it difficult with the design team schedule, so March is her last month for designing with Swirlydoos. It has been an honor to have both of these amazingly talented ladies on the team!

And, we are thrilled to have Maggi joining the DT starting April- she's made some BEAUTIFUL projects with the April kit already, and I know you will love them as much as I do!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Amy, I hope this isn't farewell. I do hope to see you around. I know things will be hectic when your little one arrives, but please try to stop by. Cant wait to see pics of your cute little one.

So long Elena, so sorry that customs and the postal service have made things difficult. You have been a great inspiration.

Yay Maggi. I can't wait to see what you have created.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Amy, already???????? Well, first I want to thank you so much for all of the inspirations that you've given to me and the rest of the Savages with your beautiful creations. And secondly (and most of all), I want to wish you, your husband and that baby-to-be all of the best!!!! Please come back with pics as soon as possible; I can't wait to see the new little one!!!!

Elena, I'm another one who so wishes that the postal systems and customs were better. I've loved your layouts and all that I've leaed from them; thank you so very much for this!!!

Maggi, well, what can I say!!! I KNOW that we are all going to have such a time seeing and drooling over and leaing from your work…
          (Kathy still hasn't done an Italy LO, I say we descend on her in five weeks or so; are you IN????)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Amy, already???????? Well, first I want to thank you so much for all of the inspirations that you've given to me and the rest of the Savages with your beautiful creations. And secondly (and most of all), I want to wish you, your husband and that baby-to-be all of the best!!!! Please come back with pics as soon as possible; I can't wait to see the new little one!!!!

Elena, I'm another one who so wishes that the postal systems and customs were better. I've loved your layouts and all that I've leaed from them; thank you so very much for this!!!

Maggi, well, what can I say!!! I KNOW that we are all going to have such a time seeing and drooling over and leaing from your work…
            (Kathy still hasn't done an Italy LO, I say we descend on her in five weeks or so; are you IN????)

I'm in Peggy! I say we bring a ball and chain and secure her to the scrappy table until we see those Italy photos on a LO!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Amy, best of luck to you. Be sure to stop by and share some photos with us.

Sorry you are leaving as I am just getting here Elena. I know overseas post is so unpredictable, it is tough to keep on schedules for sure.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Amy I know I will be seeing you around facebook! so it's not really goodbye. WE have never lost contact since the PIT DT.

Sorry to see you go Elena.

Maggi can't wait to see what you come up with!

thank you ladies for your sweet comments! And no, this is definitely NOT a goodbye. I'll definitely be around as this community is simply THE BEST! I'll also be sharing pics of my little guy when he arrives, which I hope is soon! 🙂

Elena, sorry to hear that you'll also be leaving! I love your work!

Maggi, can't wait to see your layouts with the April kit!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Amy-I am sorry we couldnt design together longer but its been great being teamies again 🙂 I am looking forward to lots of cute baby layouts in the future!

Elena, I'm sorry the postal system has given you so much trouble,you are super talented but more importantly,super sweet
                  Maggi-what can I say? So excited to have you on board!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Amy, I wish you, your husband and your new baby all the best!!! I know things will be hectic for a while, but I can't wait to see the pages you create with your very first baby! You are going to wear your camera out!

Elena, You will be missed! You are very talented! I'm sorry you are having postal and customs difficulty!

Maggi. I can't wait to see what you have ready for us in April!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh, Amy, you already know how I feel! Thanks for all the inspiration over the years. Now, take some sweet time for that baby … and then start scrapping him!!!

Elena, so sorry about the mail. Hate to see you go!

But Maggi's here! And creating! Can't wait for your first Swirly Reveal!

Enjoy your baby, Amy, and take LOTS of pictures! Can't wait to see your layouts of him! Congrats, Maggi! Great addition to the team!

Amy and Elena, best of luck to both of you. And Maggi, I love what we've seen so far–can't wait to see more.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Amy best of everything to you & your hubby and your sweet little boy when he arrives! Can't wait to see pics of him!

Elena thank you so much for the inspiration you have given to all of us!

Maggi I'm so happy to get to know you more and can't wait for all of the inspiration you will be giving us all!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures, Amy! So sorry to hear that Elena is leaving! I really enjoyed the creations of each of you, ladies!

Maggi, it is so nice having you back home at Swirlydoos and I am looking forward to you designs for the DT!

Ladies, thank you for the friendship and warmth, inspiration that you gave me! It was an invaluable experience, I could not believe my luck! Pity that mail is in bad faith, people suffer from it. I'm very fond of you all!

Amy, I wish you light delivery! Childbirth great happiness, God has given us! God give you all the best and bright! With love to all of you, Lena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.