This topic contains 54 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Happpppy Saturday Moing……

Here is this month's Technique Tag

lifetag2-1.jpg

lifeclup2.jpg

lifeflower2.jpg

this is how I made it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I80pHnzDCek?rel=0&hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lynne, this is awesome, I love the colors, I already love the masking with the die cut!!!
        Thanks so much!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Totally inspirational, Lynne! We are so lucky to have you here! I'm constantly amazed at your talent, and you make it look sooo easy!

I totally agree with Rae, Lynne. I enjoyed your video so much, and I LOVE that tag!!!!! You are a true inspiration!

Thanks for the vid! 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Love the tag, you are so clever Lynne!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks so much, Lynn!! That's amazing!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

THANKS Ladies for your WONDERFUL comments……….SOOOOO glad you enjoyed it!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Gorgeous tag, Lynne! I'm coveting that linen paper. I wonder if Krissy would do a Canvas Corp special order…

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

hmmmmmm…..Now that's a GREAT IDEA Jackie……guess we should ask!!!

Canvas Corp has SOOOOO much wonderful natural gooodness to work with….
                    Jute
                    Canvas
                    Burlap
                    Kraft Paper Mesh……oh I want me TONS of this!!
                    Fringe (morrre gooodness)
                    Linen Paper
                    Kraft Paper
                    and of course Natural Canvas'
                    the list just GOES ON!!

SOOOOO MANY wonderful products………I would take one of each if I could!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Jackie, that IS a great idea. I can get some of their products at my LSS, but not paper mesh, linen paper…
                      Actually, I can't find them anywhere.
                      Krissy?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

There is a Thread in the Special Orders section to place your Canvas Corp order.

I'll be making a list of my MOOOOOST favorite supplies!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Got it, Lynne!!!!!
                          Bad Krissy, Bad Lisa. Bad Lynne.
                          I had swo off all but necessary scrappy purchases. I guess these are necessary. 🙁 (

Lynne, will you post your MOOOOOOSTs here or in the SO thread? I understand that the Canvas site sucks something or other…..

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Got it, Lynne!!!!!
                            Bad Krissy, Bad Lisa. Bad Lynne.
                            I had swo off all but necessary scrappy purchases. I guess these are necessary. 🙁 (

Lynne, will you post your MOOOOOOSTs here or in the SO thread? I understand that the Canvas site sucks something or other…..

I'll post in both forums….don't want anybody to miss out!
                            I just can't HELP being an ENABLER.

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Wow, I'm supposed to be on a spending freeze, but May 1st is DH's birthday, and he never really wants anything… You don't think he'd mind if I bought a bunch of Canvas Corp for his present, do you? After all, happy wife, happy life 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.