Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Are you a messy scrapper? or a clean one?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Barbara 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am a very messy scrapper. By the end of a LO, I can't find all the pieces I have collected and created to put the LO together.
      [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1393914248_2770_FT0_img_1582_.jpg[/img]

You call that messy????? I wish my desk would look like that whilst working on a LO

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'll post a pic after I clean it up.

Doesn't look too messy to me!

that's not too bad! My desk right now looks way worse than that! 🙂

I'm a terrible housekeeper, but I have to put my scrapping tools away or I'd never find them again. My scrap room is the cleanest room in my house. The rest of my house looks like your scrap room!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's not to bad of a mess! I have three tables full of stuff I pull out for one page…lol!! When I'm done with that page I put everything away just to start another page and bring it all out again… not productive, I know!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That is the neatest mess I have ever seen! I am very messy, when I fussy cut I just let it fall on the floor, I love being messy!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That's clean compared to my messes. I am like Ang and have to put everything back just to start again.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I'm more messy and by the time I finish I'm down to a little 6×6 inch work area it seems like. I put things mostly away at the end…..

I am pretty messy while scrapping, covering up most of two desk spaces, some of the floor and the top of a rolling tote that sits next to my desk. I usually clean up when I am done with the projects I am working on and am not starting another within the next day or so. Otherwise, the stuff stays out.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Yea my desk gets a lot messier than that and usually once I'm done I put everything away until I start the next project!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I scrap in the kitchen using my desk,the nearby counter and one of those rolling fold out tables-I do have to put everything away between projects but while in process,it's crazy messy! I do like being close to the sink so I can quickly rinse off stamps and stencils and occasionally a fire or two..

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Ang, three tables??????
                      Anyone who has seen me scrap can tell you how neat I am ;)

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Peggy I have a shovel to dig you out of that one..he he

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.