Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers ARGH! Lisa G..help!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ok..after seeing ur Timmy Configuration box, I had to get one.

So here is my issue..I've covered all my little boxes with some Steampunk paper..and now..the damn boxes won't fit! I only covered with one layer..so it's not like the paper is too thick. What the hell am I doing wrong? Help or I'm about to throw it out the window! :p

NOOOOOOOOOO…No throwing anything out the window. Did you look at the picture in back of the boxed package that shows you how many ways you can fit the boxes?? Maybe your just trying to put the boxes in, in a way they wont fit…Here, maybe this will help you…

And this is why I love u..thank u! This was helpful..and I was an idiot and threw away the package it came in..duh.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hehe 🙂

lol Keebler! Im so laughing, not at your problems…but it just sounded like something I myself would do! :o)

LOL well after all that, I STILL couldn't get all my boxes to fit..so I was just going to take a few out and make a larger area on the side. But my wonderful son decided he wanted to help me out and forced all the boxes into it and busted it at the seam..so I have to get another..lol

noooooooooooooooo……cover it with more paper!!! Now it's really distressed!!

Denise, your cracking me up!

I know how she feels though, when I was doing the drawers from camp…there were a few times I wanted to throw it out the window!

Don't do it sweetie, the end result will always end up being great!

Yea..Remember when you know who's you know what went out the window!!! And you know who else had to climb out there to get it???? LMAO…

LOL ok read that again! People who weren't at camp will think you need help! That's hilarious!

hehehehehe…

And this is why I love u..thank u! This was helpful..and I was an idiot and threw away the package it came in..duh.

I will admit…that I would of been an idiot too…I always through the package away…till I saw this youtube video…where this girl said…keep you instructions…LOL. Now I just throw them in a box…and I actually find myself…running to that box…throwing papers everywhere..praying I didn't throw it out…and then relieved that I still have it…and then I give that girl a mental THANK YOU!

So at least I am in great company!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.