Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Art Anthology?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ever used their paints? These are newly coming – I THINK it is similar/competition for Shimmerz stuff???

[img:width=600&height=239]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373505228_1015_FT0_screen_shot_2013-07-09_at_9.11.24_am_.png[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

oooooooo…never used them but definitely intrigued.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Well, these aren't that new. We had some in a tech kit a few months ago. They are wonderful! In fact, I just got 5 of them in the mail today.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I have some of these too and like them.

Snagg1
            Send PM

I've only tried the one we got in the tech kit awhile back but I do like it. It's super creamy–it actually kind of reminds me of really thick nail polish because of the way it looks when it dries.

I have 5-6 of these and love them!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Like Patty, I just have the ones that came in the tech kit and I do love them. Wouldn't mind owning a few more. 🙂

Snagg1
                Send PM

Well, these aren't that new. We had some in a tech kit a few months ago. They are wonderful! In fact, I just got 5 of them in the mail today.

LOL….5?!  I'm laughing with you cuz I would do the same thing.  Just jealous.  :P

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.