Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Ashli's castle kit

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi I just received my Ashli's castle kit and was wondering if there are any examples of scrapbook layouts to look at? New to scrapbooking!
      Thanks
      Kent1954

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi!! Yes, there are tons of gorgeous creations to look at over in our gallery. You can click on the link over on the left or http://www.swirlydoos.com/gallery/ and you will be brought directly to the gallery.

Also, we have a lot of blogs that you can stalk….oops, I mean go check out that will give you more ideas than you know what to do with. http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?16 to go to the list of blogs.

Hope that helps! Let us know if we can help in any other way!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Its a beautiful kit. I used some paper and the castle on the gesso, mist, mask Challenge and was saving the rest for upcoming challenges. Not a great variety of supplies used. I was concentrating on the gesso, mask ,mist part. Have fun and you can always lift from the gallery and look at the sketches. Have fun
          [img:width=459&height=441]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1315346214_793_FT117524_dream_00223.jpg[/img]

Its a beautiful kit. I used some paper and the castle on the gesso, mist, mask Challenge and was saving the rest for upcoming challenges. Not a great variety of supplies used. I was concentrating on the gesso, mask ,mist part. Have fun and you can always lift from the gallery and look at the sketches. Have fun
          [img:width=459&height=441]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1315346214_793_FT117524_dream_00223.jpg[/img]

Oh, I found that MS punch at M this weekend, and I had a 50% coupon….now it's mine! I just love that LO and that punch! I love gesso too!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I love it too its called the cherish punch. What a steal 50 % off. I am using it alot.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

beautiful LO!! Now I'm going to have to buy that punch $$$$$$$

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

🙁 ( 🙁 ( 🙁 ( Me too

Snagg1
                  Send PM

YAY!!! This is one I already have. It had to happen some time right?! LOL

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Thanks for the help! Hope someday I can get as talented as all of you!
                    Kathy

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Kathy

NONSENSE. I'm sure you are talented- you already have a great eye for great products because you subscribe here! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

oooh! I love that punch!! What is it called… Is it MS??

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Yep MS. Joann.com calls it something else. I almost ordered one from another online store then I read the package and its called Cherish. I am awful fond of the name. My youngest daughter I named Cherish.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Robin, you may as well buy it. I have a feeling that you're going to be seeing this on a lot of Swirly layouts ;D
                            Can't get to M's until next week. 🙁 (

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Kathy

Kathy, what Lisa said… Just take the plunge, check into the Gallery postings, look over your haul, and start in. Just let it take you where it wants; you WILL surprise yourself!!!
                              Oh, and please remember: we Savages are a nosey bunch, we'll be wanting to see what you come up with!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.