Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Asking for prayers again

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I know I have asked so much, but Need my Swirlysisters to lift me up again.
      for 2 months I have lived in chaos because of the plumbing.( Actually chaos for 18 months with everything else) It is finished except for floors and they plumbers are waiting till I have floors done to put my toilet back.( Can't even decide what to do about floors) Can't get in craft room to do my therapy because of displaced items & bed is in LR……………I know that God is in control & my faith is strong, but I am so tired of things always being a crisis & 10 hour work days don't help either

sorry, for the whining, but I need encouragement & prayers. To everyone I look great on the outside, but everytime I get ok on the inside something happens or grief waves hit me and knock me down. I know we grow through adversity, but I am so tired of growing. I just want a piece of normal and calm with a touch of happiness. !sad

Oh Joy…. I even don't know what to say. I'm gonna say some big time prayers for you that you'll soon can relax and get back to ejoying life. (((HUGS)))

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Joy, things will get better; I know after everything you've been thought there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there we are all praying for you
        {{{{HUGS}}}}

Praying that things start improving for you!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Oh Joy, things will get better; I know after everything you've been thought there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there we are all praying for you
          {{{{HUGS}}}}

I hope it's not a train ;D

Oh, Joy! So sorry that all is not well right now. You may think this is crazy, but when there are times like you are going through and just nothing is right…I perform my own little exorcism. I know that Satan tries to make God's children lose faith….he's good at coming at us when we don't need anymore troubles.
          I simply get out my Bible…read some of my favorite scriptures and demand that Satan depart from my house. I know that I have some angels that watch after me, and I ask them to be with me and mine. I demand Satan out several times….and I do it with vigor and determination that he will leave us alone and I believe with all my heart that he will leave.
          It helps me…..couldn't hurt to try it. Things do get better and I feel better in my head. God is all powerful and mighty….I rely on that and trust that He will be here…..
          Hope this helps! HUGS!!!

Definitely sending prayers your way!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Joy, I've been and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
            Unfortunately, all problems big and small seem so magnified after you've suffered the loss of your husband.
            Please take comfort in the fact that eventually it will all get better. In the meantime, {{{HUGS}}} and prayers…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh Joy, never feel bad about asking for help and prayers. You have been going through so much as well as not having your DH to lean on and I can only imagine how hard this is all for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Big {{{Hugs}}}

I REALLY do hope you find your bits and pieces of normal and calm with a touch of happiness. Sweet people deserve good things!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wishing you better days!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.