Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Asking the Swirly Sisters

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

for prayer for my MIL, she was found passed out in the floor Saturday night unresponsive, she's in ICU and no change. They are doing tests and will do a test for brain activity today. She had the flu, it had changed to pneumonia and she wastn't getting enough oxygen to her brain and passed out. My DH is on the way down there (they are 7 hours away) by himself, so please pray for a complete recovery for her and a safe trip for him. I hate that he's going alone. Thank you ladies!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sending hugs and prayers for your MIL and for your husband, Patti.

Thank you so much Peggy.

Sending prayers, Patti!

I'm so sorry to hear this Patti. I hope your husband gets there safely and arrives to find your mil in a much better condition! Sending you hugs!

OMG Patti….. ((((HUGS)))) and lots of prayers!!!!!

oh my, hugs to you!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That's terrible news Patti. (((Hugs to you and your family)) May your MIL have a complete and speedy recovery, and your husband, a safe trip and strength!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Patti sending prayers for healing and strength to all of you.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much ladies, it means a lot.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh Patti, so sorry to hear this! Sending loving prayers!! ((HUGS))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Quick update, DH finally got there and there is at least some positive news, she is awake, can't talk but is writing stuff down, asked him when he got there and if he came by himself, and said her head itched, lol! So at least there is no evident damage to her brain. Thanks for the prayers, please continue them!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

thank goodness she is responsive and he had a safe trip.
                Please keep us posted {{{hugs & prayers}}}}

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Patti so sorry that this happened to your MIL but it sounds like things are getting better if she's writing stuff down and so glad your DH got there safely. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers – big {{{HUGS}}}

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.