Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff ATG Gun

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

If anyone is looking for an awesome deal for an ATG gun – hurry over to http://www.flowerstoflourishes.com/ – they're even donating part of the proceeds to Susan G Komen foundation. So cool!

Definitely recommend the ATG. LOVE mine!!! Great investment.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

They sold out already.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

too bad…. I really would like to invest on an ATG… have doubted that for a long time, but hate it when my tape runners break down.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

My ATG gun is THE BEST investment for scrapbooking I ever made!!!I give it as a gift to all my friends when they start scrapping.

Thanks Diana! I signed up for their newsletter so I hope to catch it when they get more. That is an awesome price!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Dang it!!! I'm with Paulien on this one…. I'm always SOOO irritated when my tape runners run out…. keep thinking I'd get an aTC…..

lisa you can pre-order one!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Okay, I signed up to know when they come back… where is the pre-order section Kathi?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

They sold out already.

Wow..that was fast!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

My ATG gun is THE BEST investment for scrapbooking I ever made!!!I give it as a gift to all my friends when they start scrapping.

awesome

what was the price? i will try to find where i got mine and let you know if price is similar.

ok, wow! saw the price was only 21.99!!! that is awesome!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I have a glue glider pro that I love

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

i love my atg!! love love love!!!!!!!! it's so big that i only lose it about 5 or 6 times/layout, not 100 like my tape runners!! LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.