Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Attempt at Steampunk

This topic contains 167 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I wanted to take some Steampunk-ish photos. This is my dd Tyler. Tell me what you think.

Tyler+Vintage.jpg

Tyler+Urban.jpg

Tyler+Steampunk.jpg

Tyler+Soft+Ethereal.jpg

Tyler+Steam+Punk.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

OMG! Mandy – you flippin' rock! Can you come to Texas and take some photos of my kids?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sure if all expenses are paid lol. Thanks by the way, it helps that my kids are such hams.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I see you got your googles…lol!! Super cute!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yep and they are so da cute lol

OMG….your daughter is beautiful and looks exactly like her MOM……Great pics!!!!
              You need to get another pair of goggles and take a pic with your daughter….That first pic looks so much like your AVI…..Twin Steampunk….you could start a trend!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Love them all!!! BUT, that b&w one is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!! She is a beautiful girl, Mandy!!!! Wow!!!

Mandy those photos totally rock! She is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!!!!

You ROCK Mandy!!!! Tyler is gorgeous (like mom) and these pics are fabulous!!!! I love the B & W and the one at the top……can't wait to see the steampunk lo's these photos produce.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Oh, Mandy, WOW!!!!!! All are fantastic (and Tyler is so gorgeous!!!). My favs are the top and the b&w, can't wait to see lo's!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Gorgeous pix, Mandy!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Those are AMAZING!!! Where did you get those googles again? 🙂
                      Please LET send you my kids to take pics…. actually we'll all just come for a visit….. that way we can scrap after the photos are taken….. 🙂

What a beautiful girl!!! The photos are amazing, I like #1,3 & 4

All I can say is AWESOME!!!

So funny, I got the goggles too, I am looking for the Victorian Hat…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 169 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.