Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Attention all Michigan Scrappers…and those in driving distance

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ladies…I am so happy to announce the 2011 Scraptacular!

This is a one day crop in Davison Michigan located at Davison Middle school.
      It runs April 30th from 10AM-8PM…doors open at 9:30

The cost is $25 which includes lunch, dinner, light snack, one page free make and take, a goodie bag worth approximately $10-$15 in merchandise, and TONS of prizes. This year we will be giving away a gypsy, a cricut, an entire scrap room organization set from IKEA, in addition to dozens of other prizes.

There are also massages available, a silent auction, and vendors vendors vendors.

You can check out details on my FB page scraptacular2011. I recommend mailing your check when you register instead of using the eventbot site because you don't have to pay the fees.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to email me. We only have 55 spots left available to sign up quick if you're interested.

Thanx girls.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow, wished I lived in driving distance, I'd be there.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

dang, I wish I lived closer too! Sounds like it's going to be FUN!

Wish I lived out there! Sounds like a blast!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

ooooooh, massages….mmmmmmm. That would be a bit of a drive for me. Bummer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.