Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Au Naturale Altered Bottles

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Good Moing! I made these bottles using the Au Naturale kit, gesso, crackle paint, and mists:

[img:width=365&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1370094464_16_FT0_may_2013_sd_altered_bottles.jpg[/img]

Here's a link to the video:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbsaM_LBkkY

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh those are great Rae and I have the perfect bottles.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Love love love love these!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Rae, these are awesome!!!!!!
            (Need to get me some bottles…)

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Thanks, gals! Those were old bottles that I had from when we lived in Vegas- we had a Trader Joes they have fancy olive oil that comes in these. I did see some at Cost Plus World Market for pretty cheap.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh wow!! Those are gorgeous, Rae!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Cool looking bottles Rae, thanks for sharing the video!

Gorgeous bottles, Rae! Loved the tutorial! I will have to start searching for bottles!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Those are really pretty!! Where are you gonna put them? Cuz I have somewhere they can go. Just sayin' :P

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

So Cool Rae, That is the accent color in my house…Love Them!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.