Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Au Naturale Project Kit Challenge **WINNERS**

This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

If you get the tech/project add on, let's see what you can do with it!

Here are the rules:
      1. Use 80% of goodies from the current kit, and it can include any May goodies, from the main or any other add on.
      2. Post it here so we can drool, and upload it to the Au Naturale Kit Gallery.

That's it. The deadline is June 15. 🙂 Winner gets a fabulous RAK!

Here's what we did:

Andie:
      kit53Andie.jpg

Miranda:
      kit53Miranda2.jpg

Rae

[img:width=500&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1368638283_16_FT0_may_2013_sd__clock_front_1.jpg[/img]

Now dig in and make a clock! ;)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oops.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ok, so I loved the examples so much. You ladies rocked it. There was one that just spoke to my soul, so I used it as an example to make my clock. I had soooo much fun doing this that I bought a second clock to alter. Will probably give the second one to my dad for Father's Day. Here is mine.
          [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1368940072_131_FT208565_image_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Kim, that is beautiful! Love the colors!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow, these are all so beautiful!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Ok, so I loved the examples so much. You ladies rocked it. There was one that just spoke to my soul, so I used it as an example to make my clock. I had soooo much fun doing this that I bought a second clock to alter. Will probably give the second one to my dad for Father's Day. Here is mine.
                [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1368940072_131_FT208565_image.jpg][img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1368940072_131_FT208565_image_.jpg[/img][/url]

Kim!!!!!!! Awesome, fantastic, GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the colors and the flowers and the beautiful way that you've arranged the gears!!!!

Wow, Kim! LOVE this!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I love it Kim!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

All the clocks are too cool! Great job Kim–I love the way you used the zipper pull!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[img:width=500&height=375]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1369065815_16_FT208565_kims_clock.jpg[/img]

I just wanted to see this right side up. :)It is truly gorgeous!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Ok, why was it upside down. Damn iPad!

Every once in awhile, my dd will send me a pic of video from her phone and it will be upside down. It is a hoot watching a bit of a gymnastics meet upside down! LOL!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

so, I just have to tell you this. I was at a crop when I made the clock. The next moing dh did his usual good husband thing and asked what I got done. I told him I finished my clock and showed it to him.

Normally he will do the good husband routine and sayeverything looks nice honey. This time he looked the clock over front and back then said it was Impressive and he liked how the gears were on the inside. He then asked me what I was going to with it. I told him I was going to keep it. He said can I make a suggestion. He said why don't you add your mom's picture to it and sit it on your new desk.

That was a huge compliment from my dh.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Aw! That's sweet, Kim!

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Ok, why was it upside down. Damn iPad!

It's the iPad- when you are going to post a pic, make sure the button is at the bottom. That SHOULD remedy it. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.