Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges ~~~August SGC~~~ WINNER

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

And we have a winner..Although I tell you it was very very close!!!
    Lisa Valentine…
    You ended up the creme de la creme!!!!

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1281832426_13_FT18574_live_in_the_moment_.jpg[/img]

Thank you so much for everyone who participated!!! The Layouts were all a work of heart. And I appreciate your efforts to make this a great challenge!!!

So Lisa. Summer has ended and fall is about to commence..I put together a little kit that I have called Indian Summer…The colors can go both ways. I have included 6 papers, flowers, brads, bookplate chip board pieces, Tim Holtz birdcage chip board pieces, a 6×6 naked boardbook to create a mini album if you didn't want to do LO's, some Tattered Floral cutouts, a collection of some of my favorite ribbons, silk fall leaves and I have included 2 sheets of my favorite new leaf stamp from Heartfelt Creations and 2 pieces of card stock. I hope you enjoy this little treat, I had fun putting it together…
    PM me with your address and I will get it in the mail at the end of this week.

And for all of you who participated in this challenge, PM me your address and I will send you a printed sheet of the Heartfelt Creations leaf stamp as well…

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283811284_55_FT0_sgc_prize_indian_summer_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283811284_55_FT0_dsc_9739_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congrats Lisa!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

congrats Lisa!! just beauitiful!!!!!!!!!! Great RAK, too!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Congrats, Lisa!

Snagg1
            Send PM

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! You have got to be joking! Never in a million years did I expect this. Holy crap….Thank you guys so very much. Wow, I am floored, really. It means a lot to me.

And Lisa, that is a great RAK you have!!!! Thanks so much for sharing LOL. It looks awesome and I'm sitting here with the goofiest grin on my face. Thank you thank you!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, Your LO is fabulous!!! Congrats!…(but I covet your RAK!!!)

Gorgeous LO..Lisa!! Congrats!!

Awesome lo1 Congrats! What a wonderful RAK!

Grats

WTG Lisa!!! great RAK too!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

WHOA! NICE RAK!! Congratulations Lisa!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Thanks girls!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her RAK! ROFL

Whoa!!!! What an awesome RAK!!!!

Off to pm my addy and THANK YOU Lisa!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Awesome RAK for sure!!!!

And STUNNING page; congratulations, Lisa!!!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Congratulations Lisa!!!!!!!!!! Stunning lo!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.