Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Autumn Die Cut

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Krissy,
      Back in November 2009 you included a die-cut circle with leaves. http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=332343&m=view&id=2465253&type=-1&start=120&page=1&a=175511 I bought an extra, but used it last year http://www.swirlydoos.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=1448#top_display_media (see what happens when you use your whoard?).
      By any chance, would it be possible to get more of these? Or could you direct me to somewhere else that may carry them?
      Thanks!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Peggy, that LO is absolutely gorgeous! And the die cut – Wow.

Peggy. I loved that piece – not only the die cut but the while extraordinary LO. As I recall, that was for a hoarding challenge? We had to use something from our stash that we loved but hated to use.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks for the lovies!!!!
          I wasn't trying to show off, I just wanted to beg & plead for more of that die-cut. Dang, I want it sooooooo badly!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That is a gorgeous lo and the die cut is something I wouldn't mind having myself. Hope Krissy can help you with getting another.

Loved that die cut!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Me too….want to buy some more!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I still have an extra one, but I'm not parting with it. LOL! The company that made that was called Unique Pages, but they were bought out, and are now called Leaky Shed Studio, in case you wanted to check that out, but hopefully, Krissy will get some for the store!

I would like one also.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Like Rae, I still have one left too.

I love that die cut and would probably buy more if they were available!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I still have an extra one, but I'm not parting with it. LOL! The company that made that was called Unique Pages, but they were bought out, and are now called Leaky Shed Studio, in case you wanted to check that out, but hopefully, Krissy will get some for the store!

Thanks, Rae, yes it was Unique Pages. I still have one of the poinsettia coers and I'm so sorry that I used my extra circle. Seeeeeee???????? THIS is why we whoard.
                    ***Found it. Ordered it, well ordered them. Thanks!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

Thanks, Rae, yes it was Unique Pages. I still have one of the poinsettia coers and I'm so sorry that I used my extra circle. Seeeeeee???????? THIS is why we whoard.
                      ***Found it. Ordered it, well ordered them. Thanks!!!!!
                      [/quote]

🙂

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

thanks for the info Rae!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.