Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support Avatar Demons!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Moing Ladies. I am in need of your help. I don't have much hair left, pulled it out trying to upload my avatar. Finally get the da thing small enough to be accepted and it give me the dreaded RED X. (Pull, Pull) Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. (Pull) I followed Diana's instructions in the post to Robin. (Pull) Photo is in photobucket. (Pull, Pull) Copied the addy and hit save (PULL, PULL, PULL) What is a girl to do????

If I were you I'd PM our swirly goddess queen who has these wonderful avatar fairies that can help you

Snagg1
      Send PM

I am confused as well-can see an avatar on my profile page but not there when I post to forum-just some weird computer. Plus the only pic that would even work for that was a tiny cell phone pic.<sigh> For a smart chick, I can be so dumb sometimes

I am confused as well-can see an avatar on my profile page but not there when I post to forum-just some weird computer. Plus the only pic that would even work for that was a tiny cell phone pic.<sigh> For a smart chick, I can be so dumb sometimes

I think they are 2 different avi's. The profile page can be different I think. Not sure why but I recently went through this as I updated my avi. But I struggled with doing it as computers are NOT my thing.

Snagg1
        Send PM

ok-well, don't know what fairy magic happened but now I have a ginormous Avi! :@ lol

Yeah Tracey!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.