This topic contains 131 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

O.K. I do color my hair….so maybe I'm having a moment, but I can't remember how to get the avatar back up. Photobucket…yes???

yes, then copy the code, if it won't load it may be too big. Use the direct link code. The avi update is available under settings.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanks Jan. I thought that was what I was supposed to do, but just couldn't be 1005.

yay! you got it! We will be back to normal in no time!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I gotta figure out my avi again…lol! it took me a year last time to get one up!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh yay..did it….lol!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Found it too ;D

My avatar was giving me attitude, but I finally won!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Glad to see all your mugs 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

heehee!!

we're back!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

What if we don't use photobucket? Krisssy got me hooked up last time…

Snagg1
                      Send PM

k, lets see if it worked

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Lisa I used to use my avi from over at sb.c… or if you want to email me your pick I can post it in my photobucket for you. PM if you need my email

Snagg1
                          Send PM

grrrrrr

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.