Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Awesome Customer Service

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I wanted to let you guys know about some exceptional customer service (besides Krissy). !lol

You all know about the stamp maker I bought and have been so disappointed with. Well, I went to the Custom Crops website, where I bought it, and left a short review. It wasn't a good one. I did this about a week or so ago.

Today I got an email from Lisa at Custom Crops saying that she read my review and felt really bad that I was so disappointed. She shared my email with a technician at the manufacturer and asked me to give her more details about my problems. she said that she would pass it on to the mfg and that between all of us try to work through the issues to my satisfaction.

I told her that I had read their retu policy and was beyond the 30 days allowed, the package had been opened and used, which would make me ineligible for retu. I also told her that I had submitted a review for SNR that will be published next month.

We'll see what she says, but I am just blown away that she responded to a review I left. I guess I never thought that someone would be monitoring those let alone respond to them!

Let's hope I'm being a bone head and missed something with the machine and I fall back in love with it. Or, I can send it back for a refund and the MFG will go back into R&D with it.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, that's wonderful!!!
        I've bought through CC for some time (the Cricut Cart prices can't be beat) and I can attest that the shipping has been fast and accurate. So glad to know that they also back what they sell!!!

good customer service reviews are few and far between, glad that you received some attention to this!
        they say that if you have a good experience, you'll tell a few people, if you have a bad experience, you'll tell EVERYONE!

good customer service reviews are few and far between, glad that you received some attention to this!
        they say that if you have a good experience, you'll tell a few people, if you have a bad experience, you'll tell EVERYONE!

soooo true!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Custom Crops did forward my email to the MFG of the stampmaker and I had a phone conversation with the MFG at lunch. Let's say that we agreed to disagree, they took some of my points as valid and are actually working on a YouTube video for one of my issues and reviewing their instructions.

I will amend my review for SNR to mention a few things that they told me. SNR says I need to go higher up the food chain so I left an email for someone else over there. she is a VP of development and education I think. We'll see what happens.

CC still hasn't said they will take the machine back, but I think if I ask her at this point she may be willing to. I'll keep you posted.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That's so cool that they got back to you!!! I have ordered from there a few times….. like Peggy said, great Cricut cart prices….. and have always had good experiences…..

As for the MFG….. maybe what you said will sink in…. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.