Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff AWESOME MAIL DAY!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OMG, today has been an awesome mail day!! I have been unbelievably blessed by a couple of the most awesome swirly sisters!

I got a package today from Maggi. She sent me some sunflowers. You see…..at CHA I was plotting on how to steal the sunflowers from petaloos's booth (with Krissy's help). So Today I got some handmade sunflowers and a package of those same sunflowers form petaloo that I coveted at CHA.

In addition to Maggi's package was another box. This was from Rae. Inside this box was a wonderful note from Rae, stated how nice it was to meet me and hoping that we meet up again. She also thanked me for being her roomie at CHA. Also in the box was some of the yummies scrap goodies. I'm talking flowers, ribbons, embossed metal and more. I have to say I was so overwhelmed (but not surprised) by Rae's generosity that it bought me to tears.

I have to say, if you ever get a chance to meet up with any of your swirly sisters, please do. I have found that everyone is as wild and crazy and sweet and generous and kind and loving and giving in person as they are her on the forums.

MAGGI AND RAE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING YOU AND TAKING THE TIME TO THINK OF ME. YOU BOTH ARE VERY SPECIAL WOMEN (YES, I'M YELLING. I WANT EVERYONE TO HEAR ME)!!!

Super cool Kim!!! Yes sisters here are sisters indeed!! 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Awww that was very sweet of Maggie and Rae!!

Ahhh. That was truly wonder ladies. Enjoy your treasures Kim…

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Kim, happy for you and yes, this is an amazingly generous and caring bunch of ladies here at Swirlydoos!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh good! I'm glad you got the box! It was soooooooooo nice of you to let me crash in your room- it's the least I could do. Hugs!

Awwww….that is so sweet of all of you Sisters!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Kim, I can probably hook you up with Petaloo stuff. *wink wink, nudge nudge* I know someone on the inside. LOL

Love my sisters!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Kim, they just got to know you are as sweet and wonderful as you seem!!! And not surprised you and Rae got along so well!!!! Don't know Maggi but assume she is a typical Swirly Sister…. meaning just as fantastic as everyone else!!!

Aww, how sweet!! ;D

Snagg1
                  Send PM

great

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Awww, how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

They are truly swirly sisters!!!!

Awesome!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Kim, I can probably hook you up with Petaloo stuff. *wink wink, nudge nudge* I know someone on the inside. LOL

Love my sisters!!!!

Lisa, tell your inside man *wink wink* I'll happily take any cast offs that they want to part with. LOL!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.