Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Awesome Tags!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I just wanted to say that the DT tags on the blog are amazing! You ladies are rockin' it! So who's making these?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

The DT girls did such an awesome job. Tags are particular hard for me and mine came out not as good.

All the tags that are tuing up for the contest are OMG…WOW!!! Some super talent!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks, Lisa! I think I guessed most of them right so far. I am just amazed and inspired by them all. And, Ang, yours have been stunning!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I love making tags and arches. Once you get your mindset to see them as mini pages, then things start to rock and roll!

Not only that but I think people are willing to take some risks and move out of their comfort zome with tags because you won't feel so bad if you mess up on something so small.

The tags are beautiful!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ditto on the designer tags, they are gorgeous!!!!!
              Thanks for all of the hard and inspiring work, ladies!!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

LISA!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm'd you!

The designer tags are gorgeous! I'm hoping to try my hand at one or two if I ever get some scrappin' time! Seems like we've been crazy busy lately! I love all of the tags everyone has been doing!

ladies those tags are awesome!!!

I am completely in awe over the tags. I have not done any as this is my busy season at work…little time to scrap.

But I am just blown away by the tags.

Oh, the tags are just beautiful….each and everyone! Good going, Girlies!

They are absolutely gorgeous! I'd like to make some but I don't see it happening with everything going on this month. Love to look at all the creations though!

LISA!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm'd you!

OMG Robin…Thank You!!!!! 🙁 (

All the tags are gorgeous Ladies! I wish I had time for this but as they say it's the busiest time of the year here in my world!

Quote:
                I love making tags and arches. Once you get your mindset to see them as mini pages, then things start to rock and roll!

So, now you have me curious as to what arches are.

I was also wondering who made that beautiful curling ribbon bow on Tag 7. Is the a tutorial somewhere??

Great job on all the tags ladies. I am in awe. !amazed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.