Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Back to school!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

After working with CS5, I've decided that I'm a little lost lamb. I bumped into a guy that was an instructor at our University and he told me about Lynda.com. I joined tonight to get some lessons in CS5….
    Jen…I not in a classroom, but I do have 3 doggies under my feet snoring up a storm as I'm going through the lessons.
    Hey! I leaed how to take a screen shot and put it in my notes so I'll remember what he said. I thought that was worth my $25!!! !lol

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LOL Debbie, so we're looking forward to the tuts you're going to write, right? LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That is fabulous. Well worth the money to take a course wherever it may be. CS is difficult and in order to get much out of it you need to put time into it.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debbie, that is fabulous!!!

Alright Debbie! And, what a bargan to boot.

The class is actually very good. There are tons of lessons, but some of them are outdated for CS5. I'm doing CS5 for Photographers. I upgraded to the premium membership so I could have open up the files and work right along with the instructor. Right now, I'm leaing Bridge and MiniBridge. There IS a lot to lea.

Just about the time I got ready to study this afteoon, my Bose speakers went out. I thought it was my audio driver, so I spent hours trying to figure out the problem and downloading a new driver. It wasn't my driver…just the speakers. So…..at 9:30 p.m. I was out driving in the sleet to Wally World to get some speakers. They worked!!!

LOL Debbie, so we're looking forward to the tuts you're going to write, right? LOL!!

Yes, Sistah! I'll pass on what I lea that could be helpful….Just so you know, you, Jen, and Lisa are the ones who made me want to lea more than I know right now….which isn't much. You gals are getting way ahead of me in the leaing curve.

I love Lynda lessons!!! Debbie, that is awesome that you want to be a hardcore Photoshop Guru!!!! Awesome!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Yay Debbie!!! I can't wait to see what you lea. Good for you~!

OMG!! This is soooo interesting and enlightening. I just set my Color Settings. I'm not sure what I did yet, but I did it just the same. I'm taking copious notes. I'd love to share with anyone who's interested in CS5.

I'm sitting here smiling at you Debbie. Isn't it the best feeling when you lea something complicated. It feels so damn good!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

that is awesome debbie……..have fun 🙂

Yep, it certainly does! Who said you can't teach an old dog a new trick? I've leaed lots of new tricks today!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That is awesome Debbie!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.