Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Back to Work, blah!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Well, tomorrow I go back to work after being off for 2 months because of my abdominal surgery. Yuck!! I have become quite accustomed to being a lady of leisure!

But I have gotten in some quality scrapping time and got bought up on supplies. Had my scrap room organized till I got the kit! I am as hopeless as ever at keeping this mess under control! Started some layouts for the challenges, and am almost done for the second reveal. Busy!

But now work is calling. Unfortunately, I do like to eat!! lol!
      almost as much as I like to scrap!

So now I won't have as much time a I have had, but am glad I had it to ease myself back into the game.

Work….such a necessary evil!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Make the best of the new beginning Robin and have a good day!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Good luck going back, Robin! I hope it all goes well. 🙂

I'm hoping to join the workforce again pretty soon too, and even though it will be from home, it still sucks up time.

Hope it all goes well, Robin!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Good luck, Robin!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

'Good luck Robin!!!

Good luck Robin! Yup..work is evil..and must be destroyed. mwuah, hahaha! *evil laugh here..

Oh, I will be there with you in a year when I have to go back to full-time work — yuck! Good luck Robin!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome to the exteal work force babe! It's good to have you here.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Good luck, Robin!!

Good luck Robin!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Good luck Robin!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Best wishes, Robin, you'll be just fine.

Good luck! ;D

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

thanks guys! I made it! I actually dealt all day without getting sick and having to go home!! First time this year! I was hella sore and took few pain pills, but I did it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.