Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff been absent, no inspiration…

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hey girls…I have been absent from here because I just haven't had any scrappy inspiration at ALL!!!!! I haven't created a layout in about 2 months now. I did make a paper bag album that I was going to try and sell, but my oldest daughter came in for Thanksgiving and she wanted it, so I gave it to her. That is the last thing that I have done. Today I made up my mind that I was going to get creative if it killed me, lol!!! So I am working on another paper bag album, so lets hope that it keeps going ;o)

Sandy

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sandy, we've missed you!!!!!! And we understand, sometimes the mojo decides to go on vacation without us!!!!
      That's wonderful that your DD liked your album so much, please start a new one and let us seeeeee!!!!!!!!!

sandy don't stay away just because the mojo has gone missing.

Mine is on vacation with Megs..we're hoping to reunite the end of this month ..hehehe

Sandy, just what the silly Kathi said…..come and play with us just the same. We not only scrap, but we look at new product and get all giddy and needy.

We create new flowers (well mostly LisaG and LisaV) and we share technique here….(well mostly LisaG and LisaV).

And we like to see what each other is hoarding. etc.

So come and play with us because we miss you and you are part of a team.

what they said, just cus the mojo is M I A, doesn't mean you have to be 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

Ditto what has been said! Come on back and play!

I agree! The mojo will retu. Have fun creating.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yes come back it will retu 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

As I understand it, mojo is a bonus, but not necessary to hang out!!! Come back and play!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hang out…betcha you'll get inspired!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I agree…just come back and play with us….your mojo will show up eventually and in the mean time, you'll have lots of laughs….

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Joy, start with something small like a tag or an ATC. Try a new technique or check out of the tuts and give those a try.

Sometimes I get stuck thinking that I have to make a page, and then the pressure is on. Think smaller. Sometimes trying a new stamping technique or a flower tut is just what I need to get things rolling again.

What they all said!

Silly Kathi???????????

Ditto to what everyone says!

I know the feeling of the mojo missing..sometimes it's hard to get inspired..but keep it up..it'll come back!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.