Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Been away…

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I didn't realize that I hadn't checked in for so long until I got a little something in the mail from the challenge! :p

I was REALLY sick for almost two weeks, then busy busy busy!! I pretty much missed Christmas through New Years, I spent the time in bed. Finally feeling better and trying to get back in the swing of things!

Hope everyone is well!

;D

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

awwwwww glad you are better 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Manda, so glad that you're better and gladder that you're back!!!! The boards aren't the same without you!!!!
        You missed Christmas??? Oh, that's bad, for you and for the kids!!!!

Well, I got up, they opened presents, I watched, then went back to bed. Kel and Hayden went to his parent's house for dinner, but they ended bringing back a bunch of food that she cooked. 🙁

Ugh, Mandy! Sounds like a crappy Christmas week.
        Glad you're better and back here! 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Sorry you were so sick! 🙁 Don't be a stranger around here!

Manda, so sorry you were sick over Christmas! That was me last year and I know, it is NO FUN!!! Glad you are feeling better now! We've missed you around here!

Awww….thanks guys!

Well, that stinks. Glad you are feeling better now.

Stay well . Glad you are back.

glad you're back manda you've been missed!!

so glad you're feeling better, was starting to worry about cha!!

So sorry you were sick over the holidays. That's no fun..Well no fun being sick any day!! Glad your feeling better and glad you back.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Awww, that really sucks! I'm so sorry you were so sick, and it makes it worse that it was over the holidays. Glad you are getting back on your feet!

Sorry you were sick especially during the holidays! Glad to see you are back and feeling better!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.