Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Before & After

This topic contains 132 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Okay chicky-dees!  We're going to do a big ol' long organizational series here at Swirlydoos, and I want each and every one of you to stop what you're doing RIGHT NOW – And go take some photos of your scrappy space. 

Yes, RIGHT NOW!

Please feel free to post your BEFORE pictures on this thread, and down the road, we'll update our original posts to include our AFTER pictures too!

As we go through our scrappy spaces bit-by-bit, feel free to post before and after photos on the related thread as well! For instance, photograph your stickles before  we get them organized, and then again after – showing us all what you did to get them whipped into shape!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh my gosh…can you transport the entire Help and I can't believe I'm doing this thread over…LOL!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Tim has a video on how to use his Cargo Case for storing different items

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Amber I bet she can!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I loved this video! I watched it this moing while I was drinking my coffee.

[quote]

[/quote]

Link please….This organization thing has taken a life of it's own!!! Just got home from buying more $1 totes and crates.

Yes, please transport my Here ya go Amber thread too! Haha!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]
                [quote]

[/quote]

Link please….This organization thing has taken a life of it's own!!! Just got home from buying more $1 totes and crates.
                [/quote]

Here you go Miss Debbie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riH3JHxtyNM&feature=g-all-u&context=G2524664FAAAAAAAAAAA

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Okay…. now I just NEED the cases!!! 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

that Cargo case is awesome. I don't have the trinket Case yet still mulling it over

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Forget the cases – I want the spinner rack he used to store his paints and inks!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Well, I recently bought shelves…but I don't like my space. It's huge!! BUT, we're renting and the carpet is an ugly ass rust color…totally scares away my mojo!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks, Amber for the link. I wasn't as interested in the Cargo boxes as I was to see how the Great Timmy organized his space. Honestly…it made me feel a little better about my space. I stayed up really late…but slept late too. Gotta get back on track!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I have BOTH cases here… just sayin… so if you want em, shoot me an email and let me know! I can always bring in more.

can someone please post a link

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.