Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges ****BELLA VOLO SKETCH CHALLENGE****

This topic contains 165 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

BELLA VOLO SKETCH CHALLENGE

We hereby challenge you to use the sketch below as your inspiration to create a layout using your Swirlydoos Bella Volo kit. You must upload your project to the Bella Volo sketch challenge gallery to be eligible for a fab little RAK of scrappy goodness! The Swirlydoos Design Team will be choosing our winner – and the winner shall be announced in the CHALLENGE section of our forums on May 1st!

Swirlydoos

All of Swirlydoos Sketches are created by our very talented sketch artist – Beggahuna. See more of her inspiration sketches at CLICK HERE

See how our fabulous Design Team interpreted this sketch!

Robin Schelin

Bella

Camilla Ekman

Bella

Angelica Franssen

Bella

Lisa Valentine

Bella

Irene Tan

Bella

Lisa Gregory

Bella

We are excited to see how YOU interpret this month's sketch! Show us what you got ladies

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

beautiful sketch and layouts ladies…you guys rocked it!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I've been staring at that sketch ever since my kit arrived, it's even more wonderful than usual, and, as you know, that's saying a lot!!!!
          Now, I'm staring at the stunning DT examples and WOW!!!! Thanks to all of you for this amazing inspiration!!!!

I know, Peg! I love all the new lo's here! And, the sketch! I started mine a few days ago and really need to get in my scrap room.

Such a beautiful sketch and gorgeous LO's by the DT! Looking forward to working on this!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh wow!! I have been working on mine all week and it's just not coming together right:( I'm a chabby re re!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome layouts! Love em!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Oh, Mandy, how pretty is this!!!! Love your field of butterflies!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Phenomenal job ladies! I've been working on mine for three days and it's been a struggle getting it to come together. I'm going to try and finish tonight. This is a really fun and interesting sketch

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh Wow! Look at all the butterflies! Oh it is so beautiful! Don't think the pink stitching was lost on my either;) Very beautiful.

Mine is done ladies! And I am happy with it. Up until an hour ago it was just crap on a page. It didn't flow, it wasn't working, I just couldn't start gluing because I just wasn't happy. I took out a pic and started moving the COAP (Crap On A Page) around and VOILA!! Due to the failed light it will not be posted until tomorrow. Can't wait!!

Jennifer, your work is amazing. Just keep at it and don't commit until you know it's right;)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Here's my April sketch challenge. This page really struggled but I pulled it out in the end.
                        [img:width=600&height=538]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1302364626_572_FT83090_aprilsketch_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

gorgeous girls…I will get caught up on gallery love tomorrow 🙂

Fabulous layouts, girls!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Bella Volo entry:
                            http://kashagray5.blogspot.com

[url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1302306116_446_FT83090_beautifulspringsd3.jpg][img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1302306116_446_FT83090_beautifulspringsd3_.jpg[/img][/url]

Lovely photo and omgoodness….did you cut out all of those butterflies???? Great page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.