Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff BEST funny video EVER!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Every husband needs to watch this…
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=39c_1368515756

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

That was cute!

Love it LOL

Snagg1
        Send PM

hahaha–I'd like to feel what they were feeling to judge if it was even close to the real thing

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

LOL! Patty- you crack me up. It couldn't have possibly have been that bad.

Maybe they can simulate contractions but no way did they feel anything remotely as bad as the pushing of a baby out of you.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO showing that to Michael!! LMAO!!! He was totally unsupportive during my labors!! I would love for him to get that done!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

I know it can't even begin to come close to the real thang but I'd like to see just how wimpy those guys really were!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Men are wussies!!! Lol

2 natural and twins via C-section. Yeah baby…BRING ON THE PAIN!!!

ok sorry…I had a moment but it's over now. *looks sheepish*

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Kelly was awesome with labor and delivery. Except that Micale's birth situation freaked him out and he thought I was gonna die or something. :p

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

At least he stuck thru it Manda! lol

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

And this is why I always say that if men had to have the babies, there would be no babies! LOL

He fainted when I got my first epidural. He literally tued a light green color. It was awesome. LOL

But, I did have an emergency c-section that took a long time and he was really worried.

The other two were much easier.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.