Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements BEWARE!!!!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I just received a comment on my blog (Blogger), that wasn't very nice..Not nasty, and I can take constructive criticism,The comment was on the My Boy Nick LO. the blogger said Hey, you tilted your photo and mat, you should have tilted your white punched strip too. The really not nice part was if you clicked on any of the links to respond or check them out, (as I did, just to see who this dumbass was) it tries to unleash a VERY nasty virus. I have triple anti virus protection and researched each find, and it resulted as a worm. For those of you who are not computer savy, a worm is worse than a trojan horse because worms replicate themselves. BAD…This blogger had many different names, [email protected] was one. They are from Pakistan and had many addresses. The avitar is of a sweet little baby. DONT OPEN OR RESPOND. If you dont have good antivirus protection, your computer is done…This worm will not only wipe out all of your hard dive but will work it's way from one disk drive to another virtually wiping out everything.
    I was sooooo MAD!!!!
    Be on the lookout!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Thanks for the info, Lisa!

Who would possibly be so evil! To go onto blogs and then comment? Wicked. Thanks for the info and glad you were protected.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG!! Thank you for that info Lisa!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks for that info Lisa! WOW! It never ends.

Oh my….. thank you for waing us Lisa!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Thanks so much for the heads up!

It never ceases to amaze me the extent people will go to just to be nasty to people they will never meet. I wonder what makes those who create these worms the vicious cyber-people they are. sad.

Thanks for hte waing!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

OMG, Lisa, thank goodness your virus protection worked!!!!
            Thanks for the waing.
            I agree with Monica. People like this are so, so sad…

TY Lisa i have Norton's virus but my puter has been working really slow and crappy last few days. If had my provider check it out and it seems worse. How can I check and see if that is there. Sorry for so many questions but I sso appreciate you.

Thanks Lisa! I found out the hard way last year that Norton AV doesn't always do the job. I installed Webroot and have had lots better luck. I don't have a blog, but I'll be careful! Pakistan, huh? I guess since Bin Laden is gone that they don't have enough to do now????

Wow thank you so much Lisa. What asses have to attack our blogs?? Do people actually have nothing better to do than that!!! Sad!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks so much Lisa. I would be so sad if my computer went down. 🙁

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks for the info, Lisa….I hate when things like that happen….glad nothing happened to your computer…

Thanks Lisa! I found out the hard way last year that Norton AV doesn't always do the job. I installed Webroot and have had lots better luck. I don't have a blog, but I'll be careful! Pakistan, huh? I guess since Bin Laden is gone that they don't have enough to do now????

I use AVG, Malware bytes and Spybot..It's like spermicide on top of a condom!!! Works like a charm!! Well, spermicide will damage latex…lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.