Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases BFS – Love Story

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

HEY HEY!!! Have you seen it?! I'm in LOVE….is that a top hat I see??

http://bluefestudios.blogspot.com/2015/01/coming-soonlove-story.html

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It is pretty but very pink!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Pink is my signature color!! Looks like this one is a winner too.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

This collection definitely has your name written all over it Kim!!!

With 4 dgds, I could see me working with this! It is beautiful!

NAH!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

LOL, Kim, Maggi's right: it's like they had you in mind here!!!!

A couple of sheets here and there wouldn't be bad, but otherwise, I think I'll pass.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Well went back for a 2nd look and decided its not all that pink, love that black sheet and the flowers are red, there's some ivory, yep I could work this paper!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Well went back for a 2nd look and decided its not all that pink, love that black sheet and the flowers are red, there's some ivory, yep I could work this paper!

I love that black sheet as well. Plus I think there are some light greens.

Looking good… Want to see the whole release… It reminds a bit of Primas Lyric collection… which I loved =)

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Yeah, I'm in love 🙂 . Gorgeous line!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

LOVE IT!! I get to have my grubby little hands on it soon!! Yes, I'm bragging! :P

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

LOVE IT!! I get to have my grubby little hands on it soon!! Yes, I'm bragging! :P

BOO HISS!!! so not fair!!! :P Congrats girlie btw, I seen the list on the blog 🙂

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Pretty….I would love to work with it.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Oh I love that collection!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.