Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff bg?????????

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I just put a layout on scrapbook .com and everyone keeps saying great bg? what is that? lmao

Background maybe? I tried to find your layout, but I couldn't figure out which one was yours. Did you do a background on it?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

maybe it is back ground lol…….I did some gesso misting on the back ground

I believe so. At least that is the abbreviation that I use!

Haha! Your guess is as good as mine! Funny!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Unless you used Basic Grey, I'm thinking background.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I thought Basic Grey when I saw the Forum tease….but it's in Caps….I think. I'll bet it's back ground. I left Maggi a question….but I can't remember the letters she used….??? I couldn't figure that one out….

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

ya must be back ground we will go with that 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I use BG for background, I think that is what it is.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Big BG is Basic Grey and little bg is background.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

hehe thanks 🙂

Big BG is Basic Grey and little bg is background.

makes sense ;D

Thank goodness…because I think I have used bg for background….lol. Glad you asked Shona!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.