Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Big apology to Peggy!!!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I can't find the right thread right now, but I think I hurt Peggy's feelings……

She left this cute little laughing man as a reply to one of my goofy posts, and I replied…It's not funny, Peggy!
    However, it was funny and I was trying to be cute and funny back! Peggy has NEVER done or said anything to me that wasn't just perfect! I'm sorry that my reply was taken the wrong way….That was just my stupid way of trying to be funny back to Peg.
    So sorry, Peggy….When I saw that little guy, I was laughing…not mad! Now, I can't find the post that caused all the trouble….
    Hugs to you…..Debbie

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Debbie, if I know Peggy she took it the way you meant it.
      [img:width=50&height=45]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1347502237_41_FT174495_laughing.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debbie and I have mutually and unnecessarily apologized to each other for NOT hurting each others feelings. We have also mutually apologized for thinking that oh well, you get the idea…
        {{{DEBBIE}}} and Kathi will agree that you need to get your kiester to Maggi's next time so we can all meet in person and understand each others' total sarcasm.

[img:width=88&height=84]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1347572458_36_FT174495_1315429767_13_ft113099_crazy-1.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

You ladies crack me up! 🙂

hahahaha….That's why I love you all!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

sooooooo glad to provide a bit of entertainment for you saner ladies. :p

group hug, LOL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.