Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Big Brother 11

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Airs Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's watching????

I've watched the show from the very first season…LOVE IT!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I's watching!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW

Every year my husband says he is not going to watch and each year he gets sucked right back in.

I've never heard of this show? What's it about?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I watched the first few seasons, but got but out. I heard there is a mole of sorts in this one.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Big Brother is a reality show where 13 people live in a house for 3 months totally cut off from the outside world. They have to do weekly competions for food and hour Head of Household who can put up two people for evection every week.

This was the only reality show I really got into when they first started coming out.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

There's alot of drama and back stabbing..yadayaday.
          Dh watches it too!!
          I think the mole thing is gonna be pretty [email protected]

didn't watch this one….I'm into Housewives of New York, OC, and New Jersey…
          Tonight's New Jersey should be interesting. Also like Survivor….

I'm not much into the reality tv. I do watch Losing it with Jillian Michaels but that's about it for reality.

I'll be there Ang……truth be told, I'm a sucker for reality TV (hangs head in shame)…..but I can't help myself…love 'em!!! LOL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I love Survivor also.

We also watch Wipe-Out..lol!!
            My kids want DH to go on the show…I think he could totally do it.

I love Survivor also.

We also watch Wipe-Out..lol!!
            My kids want DH to go on the show…I think he could totally do it.

OMG! That show looks like you could get hurt….break something even!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

lol…but it's sooooo funny to see dumb people do dumb stuff…heehee!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LOL that show cracks me up. Some of their wipe outs look so brutal. I would love doing a course like the first one they do.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

All of you are TOO funny!!!

I like amazing race and survivor that's it!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.