Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Big, HUGE Design Team Announcement

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi my swirly savages!!  We are growing our family one more time!!!

I know that you all know this incredibly talented designer and when I read that she was leaving Scrap That! I couldn't get to her fast enough!!!  I know that you will all welcome her with open arms and love her as much as I do!!!

Please welcome, our newest designer…….Vicky Alberto!!!!

VickyAlbertoBW.jpg?

Vicky will begin designing with the February kit!!!

Here is her blog http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com/?

……and her gallery at sb.com  http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles&u=444271?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Great score, Lisa! Can't wait to see what magic Vicky can weave with the February kit.

Whoohooo, How awesome is that!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow!! Just check out your blog and everything is gorgeous, welcome aboard!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome Vicky…gorgeous blog!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

How lucky are we?? Welcome, Vicky!!!!!

Welcome Vicky!!! Can't wait to see whatcha come up with!!!!

Thanks so much ladies. I was pleasantly surprised (and a little shocked) to receive an e-mail from Lisa V, just hours after my announcement. I had finished telling myself that I was going to take a little breather for a while – well… I had a full 2 weeks, LOL. I am so thrilled to be joining the talented ladies over here (the DT and equally the community members). I'm glad to have found a new home among so many familiar from SB.com and can't wait to get to know everyone else. I have been waed and am already padding my hips for all hip checking at the check-out when Krissy posts the latest and greatest items in the store. Watch-out ladies… I am only 5 feet, 1 inch tall – but I'm a lot like Monica on Friends – scrappy (pun intended 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

VICKY!!! Hi! Welcome to Swirlydoos. Wow we are so lucky. We have the BEST design team and it just got better.

To the other swirly girls: Vicky lives just 15 minutes down the highway from me. We've never met but I'm such a FAN of her work. Can you tell I'm excited! LOL

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Vicky! Checked out your gorgeous blog! Can't wait to see what you do with the Swirly kits!

Welcome!! so nice to have you here, can't wait to see what you do with the kits, and i think……you might be the first canuck on the design team too!!

Welcome Vicky! You are going to love it here and I already know that we are going to love having you here!

Welcome Vicky. Your work is stunning….

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome Vicky!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome!! Love your work!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.