Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Birthday calendar needs your help!!!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hey all you lovely swirly girlies……our beloved calendar was wiped clean with our last upgrade. 🙁
      width=320

Ok…sniff…..how about a little distraction from the sadness

width=320

Ahhh…..umm, yes please.  :P

OK, so what I need all of you to do is look for the little calendar at the bottom, right hand side of our site and add your birthday for us! 

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Done, but can i keep coming back to this thread for a peek?

Oh Chris is HOOOOOOOTTTTTT.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Yes, yes you can keep coming back for a look. I do too! LOL did you see how many views versus posts this thread has? LMAO!!!

Day-ummm I keep looking at that sexy v *panting*

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

There seems to be something about the first post that keeps drawing me there .

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Well I'm glad you are all able to enjoy MY man!!! HA!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

I don't think so Andie. Nice try. He's. Mine. LOL

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Uh, Lisa, did you want us to do something? I'm having a hard time focusing… :p

Snagg1
                    Send PM

LOL…. wait, what? :P

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

The gloves are coming off here Lisa!!! lol

Focus Pegsters focus…don't lose your mind woman…he's just a…um…he's uh….yeah… *drool*

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                        Send PM

LOL Uh-huh

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Ummm….wow!!!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Yummmmmmm

[img:width=90&height=90]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1368671059_36_FT208442_licking.gif[/img]

Okay, I'm have the hardest time trying to figure out how to add my birthday. I guess I just don't know how to add my birthday to the calendar. Or it could be that wonderful pic of Chris. Could someone tell me how to add my birthday.

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Regina, click on the calendar, actually, click on the month, that will take you to a screen that lists all the months across. Under that, there are several buttons. Click on add event. Enter your birthday using the calendars, then check off recurring event, then fill in the Event Title and Event boxes. (It's redundant, but it seems to want both filled in.) Make sure that the drop down box between them lists birthday. Then click on the enter box on the bottom and you should be good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.