Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Black Friday…. and other bargains….

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Has anyone heard about any great sales for Christmas?

I heard Walmart was selling Cricut lite carts for $20 (half price)
      and Cricut Expressions for $185!!

Anyone hear of any good deals on Cuttlebugs?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Haven't heard of any, but am interested in knowing about the Cuttlebug too.

I hear there are online deals too – I'd anyone knows of them, please pose them here. I'm not going down Black Friday, but I could partake online ;D

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

So. The reason that I loathe Black Friday is that need to travel from my son's house in SE PA to mine in Central NJ, hitting mall traffic, then tupike, then mall, then….

here's one Meg might like and any other Cricut owners

http://www.ohmycrafts.com/cricut-cartridge-bundle-wrap-it-up-paper-lace.aspx

So. The reason that I loathe Black Friday is that need to travel from my son's house in SE PA to mine in Central NJ, hitting mall traffic, then tupike, then mall, then….

I'll be waving at you then. We'll be driving from SE PA down to Nc that day. We get Baltimore, DC & Potomac mills. Yipee.

I will be working…which I choose to do. I get time and a half…so I have more to spend..lol. I used to hit all the sales…and now I just shop early…have fun out there…those of you who brave the crowds!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I will only shop online. My sil goes every year with her sister, and if I want something, I just have her get it. I can't stand the rush of it all. People here already suck, and the suckiest people go out on Black Friday. NO THANKS!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm with you Rae, wouldn't be caught near a store on black Friday. That's when I stay home and get out the Christmas decos.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm on the online shopping group as well…..I just can't do all the traffic and crazy people…..seriously crazy!!! I'm content to get great deals shopping with a cup of coffee and my pj's!! Although I do believe my LSS is going to have some great sales, so I just may go there 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I'm with you Rae, wouldn't be caught near a store on black Friday. That's when I stay home and get out the Christmas decos.

Me too. This year I told dh that I am decorating the day after Thanksgiving, and I don't care what plans he has with his family, I'm not included. :|

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM
                    Swirlydoos has Black Friday Specials =o)

Stay Tuned

<div style=text-align: center;><strong><font size=4>Swirlydoos has Black Friday Specials =o)</font></strong></div>
                    <div style=text-align: center;><strong><font size=4><br /></font></strong></div>
                    <div style=text-align: center;><strong><font size=4>Stay Tuned</font></strong></div>
                    <div style=text-align: center;></div>
                    <div style=text-align: center;><strong><font size=4> 
                    </font></strong></div>

Dang it! How am I supposed to drive and check my phone at the same time. Kids we are raking lots of pee breaks this trip.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

The Cricut official site had a 36 hour black friday special last week. I ordered a Cricut Create that came with the Cricut Sampler cartridge for $99. My DD is going to wet her pants!! Now….I have to find a good hiding place.

<div style=text-align: center;><strong><font size=4>Swirlydoos has Black Friday Specials =o)</font></strong></div>
                      <div style=text-align: center;><strong><font size=4><br /></font></strong></div>
                      <div style=text-align: center;><strong><font size=4>Stay Tuned</font></strong></div>
                      <div style=text-align: center;><strong><font size=4> </font></strong></div>

What???? (Ears perked up) Specials you say????? hmmmmmm sounds like fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.